Flower of Life, Woman's Hoodie
This is the flower of life mandala. It's a universal symbol that has been found around the world in sacred locations. It is very mysterious in that no one knows how they were etched into the granite/stone or how old they are.
It was given the name "flower of life" in the 70s when it became popular as a symbol of sacred geometry.
*This item runs small.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||25 in||19 in||26 in|
|M||25 in||20 in||27 in|
|L||26 in||22 in||27 in|
|XL||28 in||22 in||28 in|
|2XL||29 in||23 in||28 in|
|3XL||30 in||25 in||29 in|