Mandala Drawing -Zoom Class
Hi! I'm Kathy Rausch, changing the world, one mandala at a time.
Enjoy a creative and mindful escape with this virtual mandala drawing class.
You'll surprise yourself with what you create.
Tap into your inner artist and create unique spiritual art with a fun and easy-to-follow class. From complete beginners to experienced creatives, this class embraces everyone. Join us and learn how to draw your unique mandala!
You will create your own unique and original mandala.
Discovering the process of creating mandalas saved my life.
This class will give you a sense of balance and harmony no matter what is going on in your life, good or bad.
At the same time, you will master a creative process while using the meditative practice of drawing mandalas. By breaking down complex images into simpler parts, you can access mindfulness and creative expression in an enjoyable and calming way.
No artistic experience is necessary.
You’ll learn the process of creating a mandala and how to use your artwork as a mindfulness tool. You can also expect to find yourself exploring issues around self-expression and identity.
By creating a mandala, you can gain insight into patterns underlying your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors – allowing for exploring your inner self. As you get more comfortable with the process and deeper into your mandala, you can also start to connect with deeper truths about yourself.
You'll master the art of the mandala and how to create them on your own.
Benefits of the class:
When you create your mandala, you engage your entire brain, the left (analytic) and the right (creative). Time flies by. It is fun; it's mindful and super creative. It's a meditation on steroids.
You will amaze yourself with what you create. Every mandala is unique - no two are alike!
"This is one of the best 2 hours I've spent in a long time!"
"Thank you, Kathy, you are such a patient teacher!"
"I had no idea I could create something so wonderful. I LOVE it!"
- Live Zoom class with Mandala artist Kathy Rausch.
- A complete list of supplies needed for the class (easy to find)
- A PDF of instructions to follow step-by-step
- A PDF of symbols to download and trace
- A recording of the class.
- The history, meaning, and spiritual power of the mandala.
More student comments:
- "I love the mandala I created!!! Thanks, Kathy!"
- "This was such a spiritual process. I love my mandala."
- "I love this process! I'll use it in my scrapbooking and quilting!"
- "I used to doodle as a kid; I'm so glad I took this class."
- "I can't wait to share this process with my friends and family!"
- "I have not thought about my friend who passed away in years, but she came to mind as soon as I started my mandala. This mandala is for her."
Also available: Mandala Class Kit that includes EVERYTHING you need for the class and a lot of extra supplies and goodies!