Virtual Mandala Drawing Class
Learn to Draw a Mandala
You'll learn what a mandala is, with a quick intro to its history and meaning. Then, you will create your own unique and original mandala.
Everyone will begin using sacred geometry and learning the first steps of creating a mandala. Then, you will learn how to draw your own shapes and symbols to "grow" the mandala into your own, unique piece of art. You will be amazed at how different everyone's mandala turns out.
In this class, you'll master the art of the mandala and how to create them on your own. Many students contact me months or even years later to let me know that they are using them with all kinds of mediums. Painting, quilting, pen and ink drawings, and needlepoint.
Benefits of the class:
When you create your mandala you are engaging your entire brain, the left side (analytic), and the right side (creative). Time flies by. Creating a mandala is fun, it's mindful and super creative. It's a meditation on steroids.
The process is easy to follow. You will amaze yourself with what you create. Every mandala is unique - no two are alike. (See some student mandalas).
No artistic experience is necessary.
"This is one of the best 2 hours I've spent in a long time!"
"Thank you, Kathy, you are such a patient teacher!"
"I had no idea I could create something so wonderful. I LOVE it!"
- Live Zoom class with Mandala artist, Kathy Rausch.
- A complete list of supplies needed for the class (easy to find)
- A PDF of instructions to follow step-by-step
- A PDF of symbols to download and trace
- A recording of the class.
- The history, meaning, and spiritual power of the mandala.
More student comments:
- "I love the mandala I created!!! Thanks Kathy!"
- "This was such a spiritual process. I love my mandala."
- "I love this process! I'll use it in my scrapbooking and quilting!"
Also available: Mandala Class Kit that includes EVERYTHING you need for the class, and a lot of extra supplies and goodies!