Virtual Mandala Drawing Class
Enjoy a creative escape with our virtual mandala drawing class!
Learn to tap into your inner artist and create unique spiritual art with a fun and easy-to-follow class. From complete beginners to experienced creatives, this class embraces everyone. Join us and learn how to draw your unique mandala!
Learn to Draw a Mandala
You will create your own unique and original mandala.
Twenty-two years ago, I was experiencing significant pain and grief. My heart was broken.
Discovering the process of creating mandalas saved my life.
This class will help bring a sense of balance and harmony to your life, no matter what is going on, good or bad.
At the same time, it teaches you a creative outlet to explore different aspects of yourself while using the meditative practice of drawing mandalas to focus your energy and intentions. By breaking down complex images into simpler parts, you’ll be able to access mindfulness and creative expression in an enjoyable and calming way.
You don’t need any prior experience in art or mindfulness to take part – just an open mind and a willingness to experiment with your inner resources. As you spend time in the workshop, you’ll learn the basics of mandala drawing and how to use your artwork as a mindfulness tool.
You can also expect to find yourself exploring issues around self-expression and identity. By creating a mandala, you can gain insight into patterns underlying your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors – allowing for exploring your inner self. As you get more comfortable with the process and deeper into your mandala, you can also start to connect with deeper truths about yourself.
You'll master the art of the mandala and how to create them on your own.
Benefits of the class:
When you create your mandala, you are engaging your entire brain, the left side (analytic) and the right side (creative). Time flies by. Creating a mandala is fun; it's mindful and super creative. It's a meditation on steroids. The process is easy to follow. You will amaze yourself with what you create. Every mandala is unique - no two are alike, as you can see in all the examples on this page.
No artistic experience is necessary.
"This is one of the best 2 hours I've spent in a long time!"
"Thank you, Kathy, you are such a patient teacher!"
"I had no idea I could create something so wonderful. I LOVE it!"
- Live Zoom class with Mandala artist Kathy Rausch.
- A complete list of supplies needed for the class (easy to find)
- A PDF of instructions to follow step-by-step
- A PDF of symbols to download and trace
- A recording of the class.
- The history, meaning, and spiritual power of the mandala.
More student comments:
- "I love the mandala I created!!! Thanks, Kathy!"
- "This was such a spiritual process. I love my mandala."
- "I love this process! I'll use it in my scrapbooking and quilting!"
- "I used to doodle as a kid; I'm so glad I took this class."
- "I can't wait to share this process with my friends and family!"
- "I have not thought about my friend who passed away in years, but as soon as I started my mandala, she came to mind. This mandala is for her."
Also available: Mandala Class Kit that includes EVERYTHING you need for the class and a lot of extra supplies and goodies!